1 Piece Forged Wheels According To Forgings
1 Piece forged Wheels According to forgings
A piece of forged wheel deformation process is the most important part of the free forging process. To consider the technical level and experience of the operator, equipment conditions, tool support, raw material supply, production and management level and other factors.
In general, the choice of a forging wheel deformation process, according to the shape of the forging, size and technical requirements, combined with the deformation of the forging process characteristics, with reference to the specific process specific to determine.
1 forging wheel deformation process includes: to determine the necessary forging forming the basic processes, auxiliary processes and finishing process, determine the order of the process, design process size.
Hollow class 1 forged wheel deformation process includes: to determine the necessary forging forming the basic processes, auxiliary processes and finishing process, determine the order of the process, design process size. 1 forging wheel deformation process, generally need to upsetting, punching. Some slightly trim can be achieved forging size, and some need to expand the hole to expand its inner diameter, and some need to pull the mandrel to increase its length, the specific process program depends on the geometric size of forgings. The forging process is selected according to the specific dimensions of the forging. It must be noted that the hollow type of a forging wheel process plan to choose the line, are in a certain production conditions under the experience of the summary, with limitations, should be used when the analysis.
Process size design and process selection are carried out at the same time, in determining the size of the process should pay attention to the following points:
1. The shape and size of each process must conform to the deformation rules of each process. For example, when the upsetting blank diameter ratio should be less than 2.5-3 and so on.
2. It is necessary to estimate the change in the size of the blank when the processes are deformed. Such as punching the height of the blank is reduced, the height of the blank when the hole has increased and so on.
3. Length direction size requires accurate long shaft forgings, in the design process size, to consider the length of the length of a slight increase.
4. In the indentation, pressure shoulder, wrong shifting, punching and other processes in the blank material produced shrinkage phenomenon, should be added to the appropriate repair and maintenance.
5. When the fire forging large forgings, to consider the possibility of heating the middle of the fire. According to the different elements of infiltration, chemical heat treatment of the types of carburizing, nitriding, carbonitriding, sulfur carbonitriding, boronizing, chromizing, aluminizing, silicon infiltration and other processes, in recent years the development of glow Ion nitriding, high temperature vacuum carburization, physical and chemical vapor deposition, titanium nitride coating process methods, according to the need for decarburization and dehydrogenation, etc., usually according to parts under different working conditions and different requirements, Chemical heat treatment is divided into two categories.
① to improve the surface mechanical properties of chemical heat treatment such as carburizing, nitriding, nitrocarburizing, carbonitriding, sulfur nitrogen carbon ternary infiltration, the purpose is to improve the workpiece fatigue strength, hardness, wear resistance , Bite bar, boring bar, machine tool screw, machine tool spindle, valve and other chemical heat treatment significantly improved the tensile strength, reducing the gap sensitivity and improve the service life.
② to improve the surface chemical stability of the chemical heat treatment such as chromizing, aluminizing, silicon infiltration, etc., can make the workpiece surface corrosion resistance, anti-adhesion and improve chemical stability. The process is used for chemical heat treatment of gauges, tools and parts of the automotive industry.